Highlighted

Coldfusion 11 Update 4 scheduled task error

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My scheduled tasks stopped and on going into Administrator I got:

The system has attempted to use an undefined value, which usually indicates a programming error, either in your code or some system code.

Null Pointers are another name for undefined values. 

The error occurred in scheduletasks.cfm: line 190

-1 : Unable to display error's location in a CFML template. 

I found some posts referring to earlier versions of CF and the neo-cron.xml file. This file was blank. I replaced with the file from my development server as per the posts.

Can anyone advise why this problem occurred (and has occurred to others)? - I cannot afford to have scheduled tasks anything less than bullet-proof

Regards

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Coldfusion 11 Update 4 scheduled task error

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My scheduled tasks stopped and on going into Administrator I got:

The system has attempted to use an undefined value, which usually indicates a programming error, either in your code or some system code.

Null Pointers are another name for undefined values. 

The error occurred in scheduletasks.cfm: line 190

-1 : Unable to display error's location in a CFML template. 

I found some posts referring to earlier versions of CF and the neo-cron.xml file. This file was blank. I replaced with the file from my development server as per the posts.

Can anyone advise why this problem occurred (and has occurred to others)? - I cannot afford to have scheduled tasks anything less than bullet-proof

Regards

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 03, 2015 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI , yes the same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2015 0
sjibben LATEST
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this problem when switching the service to run under a different user instead of the local service account.

The neo-cron.xml file was filled with nulls and the new-cron.bak file did not get created.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2017 0