• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 18

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ColdFusion 18 is not accepting excel files. After uploading my excel files I get a error saying "the proxy server is not reachable." Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Database access , Documentation , Monitoring , Reporting , Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use MS Office installed on the server with an earlier version of CF?

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Dave's answer doesn't help, I'll say that it's not clear that your problem is about excel.

First, when you say you get the error "after uploading", do you mean that an error appears on the the page to which you submit a form that does such an upload? Are you sure it's not failing to upload ANY file? Even if your page can "only accept excel files", you may want to try creating a test page to accept other files. What happens?

In any case, I don't see where "the proxy server" would come into play. If you remain stumped, tell us about where the client is that's doing this uploading? Are they on a mobile device? Or maybe connected to their network using their mobile phone to provide their internet connection? Any clue may be helpful.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation