ColdFusion 2016 Data Sources

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I have been silly to update my Mac to Sierra (because Dreamweaver upgrade required it) and my Coldfusion 10 stopped working (and MAMP) so I have uploaded Developer edition ColdFusion2016 and cant get Data Source connection to my local MySQL database ( although it works fine with MAMP and MySQLWorkbench).
I have tried with MySQL 5 and JDBC drivers and I get the same message about not being able to find configuration template named 'coldFusion'.
Please help - it is for local development.

Connection verification failed for data source: doctor

java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Cannot load connection class because of underlying exception: com.mysql.cj.core.exceptions.InvalidConnectionAttributeException: Can't find configuration template named 'coldFusion'

The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Cannot load connection class because of underlying exception: com.mysql.cj.core.exceptions.InvalidConnectionAttributeException: Can't find configuration template named 'coldFusion'

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?