Highlighted

ColdFusion 2018 GoogleBot and Bing not crawling pages on Website

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having trouble getting GoogleBot or Bing to crawl through pages on a website.  For some reason when you use Google Console or Bing Webmaster tools the crawlers timeout or get kicked from the site and i receive the error of "Page cannot be reached".  

I've ensured robots.txt is not blocking the crawlers as well as no firewall is blocking them and IIS is allowing them into the page as the log files for the site sees the bot talking to it.

ColdFusion is in lockdown.

I've looked through the log files and haven't found anything to point to the crawlers getting booted.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques, Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ColdFusion 2018 GoogleBot and Bing not crawling pages on Website

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having trouble getting GoogleBot or Bing to crawl through pages on a website.  For some reason when you use Google Console or Bing Webmaster tools the crawlers timeout or get kicked from the site and i receive the error of "Page cannot be reached".  

I've ensured robots.txt is not blocking the crawlers as well as no firewall is blocking them and IIS is allowing them into the page as the log files for the site sees the bot talking to it.

ColdFusion is in lockdown.

I've looked through the log files and haven't found anything to point to the crawlers getting booted.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques, Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
BKBK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you made a formal request to GoogleBot and Bing to crawl your site. ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0