• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 2018 Installation

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed CF2018 server on top of IIS on Windows 10 Pro. Prior to CF install, I browsed to a page locally called test.cfm. IIS didn't know what to do with the <CFOUTPUT> tags, it just displayed them as #VariableName#. After I installed CFServer, I browsed to the same page again, and IIS should have seen the <CFOUTPUT> tag and passed it across to CF for processing, but it didn't seem to.  It just displayed it the same as before, displaying #VariableName# instead of the contents of that VariableName.  It looks almost as if CF hasn't been installed at all.  What have I done wrong?

Cheers

Roy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Hi Roy,

Have you connected CF to IIS with WSCONFIG tool? If not you need to run that as admin.

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roy,

Have you connected CF to IIS with WSCONFIG tool? If not you need to run that as admin.

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Carl, forgot to do that. All fixed.

Cheers
Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation