Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

i have a mac book pro M1

Paralells 

VM installed Ubuntu 20 ARM

If i want to install Coldfusion 2018 it stop....

Unpacking the JRE

Extracting.....

Configure the installer.....

Launching installer.....

JRE libraries are missing or not compatible......

Exiting...

Anybody an idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking to figure this out as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone should know, it would be Adobe's ColdFusion Team. Contact them at cfinstal|at|adobe.com.

Afterwards, please kindly share with the forum the result of your contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you find the Ubuntu/Linux installers for CCF 2018? I'm only able to find 2021 installers, but I need 2018.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ecellar-dev, Tim could have had a cf2018 installer from before cf2021 came out. But note that didn't solve his problem. That WAS his problem.

And since then, Adobe came out with a new installer for cf2021 in Sept 2021 that supports BigSur, and which I can confirm I was able to install on my m1 Mac mini. You can get that installer from Adobe, at coldfusion.com, getting the free trial installer.

But you must fill out the form offered there, not using the link offered BELOW that form as that's unfortunately the ORIGINAL cf2021 installer (currently, at least. I'm lobbying them to fix that).

While Adobe did also update cf2018 in sept '21, saying it added support for big sur, they did NOT offer any new cf2018 installer. As you noted, they don't offer any cf2018 installer publicly after cf2021 came out. (Those who licensed cf2018 may find an updated installer by logging in to licensing.adobe.com.)

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation