• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 9 doesn't see java servlets annotated by WebServlet annotation.

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm trying to run java servlet application on coldfusion 9 running on top of iis 7 server.

Also i'm using java 1.7.

Coldfusion seems doesn't see servlets annotated by WebServlet annotation. I get 404 server response.

If i add servlets mapping in web.xml everything works fine, except one thing, my application uses WebSockets, which doesn't has xml configuration,

only annotation @ServerEndpoint.

So i can't figure out, why my annotations don't work.

According to coldfusion 9 and java ee, annotations should work and it depends on java version which i use with coldfusion.

Could you help me please, may be there is a some attribute which i need to set to use annotations like @WebServlet or something like this.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ColdFusion 9 "does see" Java Servlets annotated by the WebServlet annotation. A 404 response means in all likelihood that there is a path issue. Verify that your annotation's url-patterns attribute includes the path to the ColdFusion page calling the Servlet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation