Highlighted

Coldfusion 9 to 11 license upgrade

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are currently running a Coldfusion 9 Standard Edition on our Test server and Coldfusion 11 Standard Edition on our Production server, and so we want to upgrade the Test server from Coldfusion 9 to 11. Do we need a new Coldfusion 11 Standard Edition license to do this upgrade, or is there some upgrade license between version 9 Standard and 11 Standard?

Also, what is the simplest way of upgrading from CF 9 to CF 11? Do we have to install a new version of CF 11 or is there an software upgrade that will take us from CF 9 to 11?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Coldfusion 9 to 11 license upgrade

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are currently running a Coldfusion 9 Standard Edition on our Test server and Coldfusion 11 Standard Edition on our Production server, and so we want to upgrade the Test server from Coldfusion 9 to 11. Do we need a new Coldfusion 11 Standard Edition license to do this upgrade, or is there some upgrade license between version 9 Standard and 11 Standard?

Also, what is the simplest way of upgrading from CF 9 to CF 11? Do we have to install a new version of CF 11 or is there an software upgrade that will take us from CF 9 to 11?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. Did you receive an answer? Can someone from the forum help me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your test server falls under the developer/test license sharing allowance within the CF 11 license, you can just use the same serial number in both production and test. My understanding is that this license sharing allowance is pretty user-friendly, but I am not a lawyer.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2019 0