Highlighted

Coldfusion 9

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have this old web application that I'm working on. In the application, I am able to attach files. Does anyone know how to save the files attached to IIS virtual directory?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Coldfusion 9

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have this old web application that I'm working on. In the application, I am able to attach files. Does anyone know how to save the files attached to IIS virtual directory?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2016 0
Engaged ,
Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are passing the files back using a form be sure you are using enctype='multipart/form-data', and on the back end you can use <cffile> to store the file.  There are quite a few examples of this online, and here is the Adobe Help for cffile upload for version 9: Adobe ColdFusion 9 * cffile action = "upload"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2016 0