• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Builder 3.1 locks at startup

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I began using CFBuilder 3.1 several months ago, there have been four times when CFBuilder just locks up at startup. The "processing" circle spins for a long time and the title bar says "(Not Responding)". The only way I've been able to solve this is to uninstall CFBuilder, delete the .settings, .project, and settings.xml files in all my projects, reinstall, and then recreate each project. Is there another way to go around this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have 2 suggestions for you.

1) You might be facing an issue that has been resolved in an update. So, go to the menu Help => Check for Updates. Install the latest updates. Restart ColdFusion Builder.

2) If that is irrelevant or doesn't help, then try the following:

- Go to Window => Preferences. You should get a user interface.

- Type startup in the search field. The user interface should then show you the plugins and processes that begin at startup. Uncheck the plugins/processes that you consider unnecessary at startup. Click on Apply, then on OK. Restart ColdFusion Builder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation