• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Builder Download Broken

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you try to download the CFB 2016 Trial Edition nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Adobe is using the Akamai Download Manager for all their downloads.  I have no idea why, it has so many issues.  Especially for people on *nix systems.

If you're lucky, someone from Adobe might find this post and provide a link to a direct FTP download.

Otherwise, there is a CF repo (I no longer have the link; I lost all my bookmarks) that might have it.

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what shows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is using the Akamai Download Manager for all their downloads.  I have no idea why, it has so many issues.  Especially for people on *nix systems.

If you're lucky, someone from Adobe might find this post and provide a link to a direct FTP download.

Otherwise, there is a CF repo (I no longer have the link; I lost all my bookmarks) that might have it.

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the one!  Thanks!  I'm adding it to my bookmarks, now.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh!  And thank you for marking my answer correct (even though you provided the CFML Repo link.)

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted Adobe directly they gave me a direct download link...ftp://cust-dl:$MPLr65489@sjftp.adobe.com/ColdFusionInstallers/CFB2016/ColdFusionBuilder_2016_WWEJ_wi...$MPLr65489@sjftp.adobe.com/ColdFusionInstallers/CFB2016/ColdFusionBuilder_2016_WWEJ_win64.exe

I would use this for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW.. the second link you provided - that password will be good for a very short time.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem...you refreshed my memory...so you get the points 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation