• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Coding Issue

Explorer ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm not the greatest at Coldfusion I'm trying to get it to look at a field in our sql table and if it's not black to print "f:" with the stockas info. I also need it to look at another field crossfile and when it's true (1) to change the upc label to say "xf:" instead of "f:". My issue so far is I can get it to print the cross file fine, but when file as is filled out and crossfile is false (0) it won't print out "f:" it's just blank like it is when nothing is under stockas. Here's part of my coding that it effects:

<cfquery name="qPrt" Datasource="#Data.Datasource#" >

SELECT    p.ItemID, p.UPC, p.vendorID, p.SKU,   p.StockAs, p.Artist, p.Title, p.RetailPrice, p.releaseDate, p.Attribute2

, g.generalCategory, p.Crossfile

FROM    Item p

LEFT JOIN GeneralCategory g ON p.GeneralCategory = g.generalCategoryID

Where p.ItemID = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer" value="#url.PID#" >

</cfquery>

<cfif #qPrt.StockAS# IS NOT ""><cfset lchar = 10><cfelse><cfset lchar = 25></cfif>

<span style="font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;">#Left(qPrt.Artist,lchar)#<cfif #qPrt.StockAS# IS NOT "" and #qPrt.Crossfile# eq 0>-F: #Left(qPrt.StockAS,15)#</cfif><cfif #qPrt.StockAS# IS NOT "" and #qPrt.Crossfile# eq 1>-XF: #Left(qPrt.StockAS,15)#</cfif></span><br>

With the coding above it will print a XF:, but if it's only a stockas (f:) it will be blank. What do I need to change in <cfif #qPrt.StockAS# IS NOT "" and #qPrt.Crossfile# eq 0> in order to get it to print with the f:.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this is a ColdFusion issue. It's a logic issue.

How would you structure your logic in a language that you are more familiar with, for example C++?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you show all of the code including the cfoutput tags?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation