• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion did not adjust for Daylight Savings Time change

Engaged ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both my 8 and 11 machines did not adjust for DST over the weekend. The computer times look ok, but CF times are still an hour behind. We've restarted the server, which did not fix the problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using VMs running Windows Server 2008.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have ALL CF Server updates/hotfixes applied?  I don't _know_ that any CF updates included the new rules for DST changing; but that's the first thing I'd check, if it were my system.

What web server are you using?  Built-in, Apache, IIS?  Could there be a setting in there that might affect the DST difference?

Just off the top of my head.

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some unfathomable reason, I had hardcoded in the offset for my time zone, which, of course, changes when DST changes. I am now using the beautiful CFC found here: timeZone.cfc testbed to check my info and create TZ offsets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation