Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Hosting Suggestions

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am hoping for recommdations on ColdFusion hosting. We have a web application that currently averages around 500 simultaneous users. We expect it to expand rapidly once we begin marketing the product. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

- Shawn

TOPICS
Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hostek.com

I think there is not another host that is as good as hostek.com.  And their plans are not very expensive.  However, if you want an SSL/TLS cert, it will require a static IP, which hostek charges US$2 per month for.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WolfShade,

I hosted on Hostek serveral years back, but quickly dumped them when I couldn't get much help from their support staff. 

Have things changed?

Thanks!

- Shawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know how long ago that was, but I've found their tech and customer support to be excellent.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation