• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion hosting

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for the best Coldfusion hosting.  My recent experience with IX hasn't been very good and I'm looking to switch.  Any advice you can give would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I am working on a ColdBox/ColdFusion project outside of work and I am try Hostek (https://hostek.com/).  They offer Cold Fusion 2016, and the cost is only $9.99 a month so far so good.  Maybe give them a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 Hostek.com. I've used them for over 3 years now and my experience has been all positive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always hear good things about Hostek but when I tried them myself I found their servers slow and would go down several times a day.  I ended up building my own CF server on Amazon EC2 and haven't looked back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We do offer a 99.999% Uptime guarantee that we honor 100%. We also have Cloud Hosting Servers available if you'd like to give us another try in the future.

Chris Gentry

http://hostek.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you are enjoying our service!

Chris Gentry

http://hostek.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to agree with benm36664760​ and Steve Sommers​.  Top-notch support, economical, solid and fast connections.  Well worth looking into.

Now.. I just noticed that the OP posted on 18 MAR 16 and hasn't responded, so we can't really know if lovebug609​ has read these messages, but I hope he/she did.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation