• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COldFusion installation nonfatal error

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a nonfatal error when I tried to install either Adobe ColdFusion 2016 or ColdFusion 2021 on a 

Windows 10 computer.  The following is from the log file:

Install File: C:\CF\runtime\manager\WEB-INF\jsp\401.jsp
Additional Notes: ERROR - Flexeraak7: C:\CF\runtime\manager\WEB-INF\jsp\401.jsp (Access is denied)

I have tried installing(as admin) several times, but I always get the same result. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did use the default path and got the following nonfatal error:

Install File: C:\ColdFusion2021\runtime\manager\WEB-INF\jsp\401.jsp
Additional Notes: ERROR - Flexeraak7: C:\ColdFusion2021\runtime\manager\WEB-INF\jsp\401.jsp (Access is denied)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please uninstall. Then proceed to re-install, using the default path: C:\ColdFusion2016 or C:\ColdFusion2021. That is what the majority of developers do. So, if you use these paths, there will be a larger pool of experiences for you to draw from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The process Flexeraak7 is clearly interferring with your installation. I don't remember ColdFusion having any process called Flexeraak7. My guess is that some network-analysis, file-analysis or anti-virus tool is running concurrently when you install ColdFusion. 

You should proceed as follows:

• Uninstall ColdFusion
  • Identify the application of which Flexeraak7 is a part. Stop it temporarily.
  • Install ColdFusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation