Highlighted

COLDFUSION MAPPINGS

Participant ,
Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have these mappings setup in my cfadmin for a PROD version of a website. They work fine

mappings.PNG

Now I am going to create another site on the same CF2018 server, an almost mirror copy of this PROD site, but it will be a TEST version, named, GenCORP-TEST

I understand I am going to need to do mappings like I did for my PROD site.

I understand I'll need to use this.mappings for both the PROD and TEST versions of the site.

And I will need to remove these existing mappings.

I understand that the code goes into the application.cfc

How would I code a few of these mapping rows from above in PROD and TEST?

and then would it start like this in the application.cfc

<cfcomponent>

<cfscript>

THIS.name = "myName";

{etc.}

THIS.mappings = StructNew();

Then what??

</cfscript>

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BKBK | Adobe Community Professional

this.mappings = structNew();

this.mappings["/app/assets"] = "C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion\wwwroot\GenCORP-PROD\app\assets\";

this.mappings["/app/assets/stylesheets"] = "C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion\wwwroot\GenCORP-PROD\app\assets\stylesheets\";

this.mappings["/app/views/reports/cvh"] = "C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion\wwwroot\GenCORP-PROD\app\views\reports\cvh\";

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

COLDFUSION MAPPINGS

Participant ,
Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have these mappings setup in my cfadmin for a PROD version of a website. They work fine

mappings.PNG

Now I am going to create another site on the same CF2018 server, an almost mirror copy of this PROD site, but it will be a TEST version, named, GenCORP-TEST

I understand I am going to need to do mappings like I did for my PROD site.

I understand I'll need to use this.mappings for both the PROD and TEST versions of the site.

And I will need to remove these existing mappings.

I understand that the code goes into the application.cfc

How would I code a few of these mapping rows from above in PROD and TEST?

and then would it start like this in the application.cfc

<cfcomponent>

<cfscript>

THIS.name = "myName";

{etc.}

THIS.mappings = StructNew();

Then what??

</cfscript>

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BKBK | Adobe Community Professional

this.mappings["/app/assets"] = "C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion\wwwroot\GenCORP-PROD\app\assets\";

this.mappings["/app/assets/stylesheets"] = "C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion\wwwroot\GenCORP-PROD\app\assets\stylesheets\";

this.mappings["/app/views/reports/cvh"] = "C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion\wwwroot\GenCORP-PROD\app\views\reports\cvh\";

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2018 0
Participant ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always, Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2018 0