• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Monitor Timeout

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to disable the timeout on the Coldfusion administrator / monitor applications?  We are attempting to troubleshoot performance issues on our production server and the monitor times out every 10 minutes or so. 

We are running Coldfusion 11,0,10,300066

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

I emailed Adobe directly on this and here was the response:

Server monitoring is using the same session of ColdFusion admin and it has a fixed timeout value which is hard coded and we cannot change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a timeout as far as I know. I've been programming against the CF monitor and monitor API since CF7 and have never seen any timeout settings. This sounds more like a connection issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm...  We moved from CF8 to CF11 in one jump.  When we ran CF8, I would kick off the monitor each morning and it would run all day.  With CF11, it logs me out.  I just assumed there was a timeout, but I haven't found anything that documents it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm... Okay, maybe it's the security feature for logins that auto-expires a user session. FYI: you initially said "Timeout" not logged out. big difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I emailed Adobe directly on this and here was the response:

Server monitoring is using the same session of ColdFusion admin and it has a fixed timeout value which is hard coded and we cannot change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation