• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found:

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2010 Aug 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error. Please contact the website administrator. The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.  Error Occurred While Processing Request  File not found: /TestTools/index.cfm    Resources: Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax. Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem. Browser  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022) Remote Address  153.65.164.100 Referrer    Date/Time  19-Aug-10 10:56 AM Stack Trace (click to expand)  coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found: /TestTools/index.cfm at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:89) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:74) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:175) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101) at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106) at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42) at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:284) at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543) at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:203) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:320) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:266) at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And?

--
Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to browse the page.

everytime it is giving the same error.

the files are present in the server. there is also a page called index.cfm

The user has valid permission to ther server.

can you plz help as i am breaking my head in solving this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2010 Aug 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you browse to a .html file in the same dir?

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2010 Aug 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. i am able to browse the html files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2010 Aug 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOS... is there anyone who can help me......................

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2010 Aug 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you browse to ANY CF files?  Or do they mostly work, and just note that one?

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i am not able to browse any cfm page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i am not able to browse any cfm page{/quote}

Any hints in the logs file ? (#CF#/logs/ for ColdFusion standard)

--

Mack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 19, 2011 Oct 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing the same problem in my development environment. In some directory the cfm/cfc pages are working but in some directory it is throwing the error.

I am using ColdFusion - 9 Developer edition.

Debug Output:

File not found: /imageviewer/index.cfm

Resources:

Browser  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Remote Address  127.0.0.1
Referrer 
Date/Time  19-Oct-11 04:27 PM
Stack Trace

coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found: /imageviewer/index.cfm at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:97) at coldfusion.filter.LicenseFilter.invoke(LicenseFilter.java:27) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:200) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101) at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106) at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42) at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:286) at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543) at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:203) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:320) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:266) at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66) 

Please suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, did you ever get this resolved?? if so could you please share a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently ran into a similar issue and what I found was that for some reason the template parameter in the cferror tag is now case sensative. My tag used to read: <cferror type="EXCEPTION" template="Error.cfm" mailto="" />. I changed "Error.cfm" to "error.cfm" to match the lowercase filename of my error template and presto, all fixed. I'm using the latest CF9 on Windows 2008 servers. It never used to be case sensative, this is a new thing. I'm not sure if this was a CF patch or a JVM patch that changed this behaviour. I'm not even certain it's consistent for all errors but it solved my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually in my machine some of the projects are running fine but others are throwing such type of error. Even if a simple coldfusion page is not accessible in that directory but other files like .html or .txt are accessible(I am not using any Application.cfc or Application.cfm, just  a simple coldfusion file ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey did you get this solved, am having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation