• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Server 2018 Update 11 question

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am applying Update 11 to our CF Server 2018 Installations on Windows Server as a result of the critical security update from https://us-cert.cisa.gov/ncas/current-activity/2021/03/23/adobe-releases-security-updates-coldfusion

Do I just need to apply Update 11 to our servers and that's it as the Java updated info doesn't specifically mention a Windows Server and IIS install regarding modifying the Java Instance

Appreciate to know if we need to do or check anything else or just apply update 11?

Thanks

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

You can apply update 11, if you have already upgraded Java in the previous update. It is not mandatory to update with this update. 

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You just have to apply Update 11. But that depends on your current update level. For example, you must be on Update 4 or higher. Read the notes at the beginning of the Release Notes on Update 11.

I would also suggest you use Java SE 11.0.10 (LTS) if you aren't doing so already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation