Highlighted

Coldfusion Standard Server 2016 -- CPU limitation?

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous version of CF, there was a 2-cpu limit (I believe).  In looking at 2016 standard, the features and matrix comparisons, I don't see such restrictions listed anymore.  Can someone confirm if this is still a thing with Std and if so, please provide a link to a doc that says so -- I've been up and down the Adobe and the Google on this to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Coldfusion Standard Server 2016 -- CPU limitation?

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous version of CF, there was a 2-cpu limit (I believe).  In looking at 2016 standard, the features and matrix comparisons, I don't see such restrictions listed anymore.  Can someone confirm if this is still a thing with Std and if so, please provide a link to a doc that says so -- I've been up and down the Adobe and the Google on this to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2016 0