Coldfusion updates

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to download the latest CF11 update jar, but all the links on this page (and indeed the pages for CF10 and 2016) appear to be dead, returning a response of

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/adobe/coldfusion/11/hotfix_013.jar was not found on this server.

Is this a known issue? I haven't been able to locate a mirror for the updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We are actively looking into the issue.  I have uploaded the update 13 here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uptwbp8xg02n4mp/hotfix_013.jar?dl=0

Once it is fixed, I will update the thread.

Thanks,

Priyank Shrivastava

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW, it’s not just the links from that page, but the to the jars links there are the same links retrieved via the update mechanism within the CF admin itself, and for CF 11 as well as CF 2016 (such as https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/2016/updates/hotfix-004-302561.jar).

/charlie

/Charlie (server troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

I have reported this to the team, they are looking into it.

Thanks,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Download links are up and running in both ColdFusion 11 and ColdFusion 2016 update article. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines