Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color coding in CFBuilder 3 as in CFBuilder 2

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I made the switch from CFBuilder 2 to CFBuilder 3 and would like to get the same color coding in CFBuilder 3, but this seems very difficult to achieve.

I tried the different provided profiles, but none of them seems to match.

Is there a way to use the same profile (by importing it from CFBuilder2 or so)?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you confirmed you’ve applied all available updates for CFB3? That seems worth clarifying first before digging further. There have been some issues with color coding dealt with in recent updates, and perhaps still more to come.

/charlie

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version i use seems to be the latest one : i downloaded it last week from Adobe, and if i check for updates from application, it says "no updates were found".

Maybe it's worth noting it's on a mac.

Thx,

Stéphane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, just wanted to check. (And folks downloading any Adobe software should beware that simply downloading the latest installer does not always guarantee that it’s as updated as it could be. Often you still have to check for and apply updates. But good to see that you’re saying you did. And you do mean you checked for CFBuilder updates, not Eclipse updates in general, right? I’m not on a Mac so can’t say how to confirm either, but hope that helps.)

If you are indeed on the latest version of CFB, then I’m afraid I have nothing more to add for now, for solving the problem. Best to find and comment on a blog entry related to CFB on the CF team blog; blogs.coldfusion.com. They may more likely see that than a comment here. ( They do often see and reply to comments here: there’s just no guarantee they will.)

Hope that’s helpful.

/charlie

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't import the color settings directly from CFBuilder 2 since the underlying Eclipse version is different.  CFBuilder 3 is on a newer major release version of Eclipse.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation