Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatibility between CF7 and CF10

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We currently have two load-balanced servers running CF7 Enterprise Edition.  The applications use the Client Variable store, so that we can move users between servers as necessary (should one become busy / unavailable).

We now want to add a third server into the cluster.  This will have to be CF10 Enterprise Edition.

Does anyone know if the Client Variable store operates in the same way, or am I likely to have problems if I try and add this to the cluster?  Also, can anyone point me in the direction of looking at which CF tags (or tag attributes) have been deprecated between 7 and 10?

Thanks

Karl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think you will find a list of differences between CF 7 and CF 10 from Adobe.  Maybe someone out there has compiled a list????  More likely you will need to read the release notes from each version and determine that way.

ColdFusion release notes - http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/coldfusion/releasenotes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation