Highlighted

Connection verification failed for data source: brn

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a data source and I get this error when I verify the connectio.Connection verification failed for data source: brn

java.sql.SQLException: [Oracle JDBCDriver][Oracle]ORA-01882: timezone region not found

The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException:[Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01882: timezone region not found

Any assistance please? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Connection verification failed for data source: brn

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a data source and I get this error when I verify the connectio.Connection verification failed for data source: brn

java.sql.SQLException: [Oracle JDBCDriver][Oracle]ORA-01882: timezone region not found

The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException:[Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01882: timezone region not found

Any assistance please? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2017 0