• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ConnectorInstall0.bat error

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install CF 2016 in dev mode for IIS on Win10 64-bit. The main CF install succeeded, but with an error in the Web Server Connector. I found the log file with stack trace for the error, but don't understand what it's telling me. The relevant part of the error seems to be "Version 0.0 is installed." What does that refer to? I just installed CF 2016. Can anyone help me with this?

# Created by ColdFusion on 11/20 11:28:12

11/20 11:28:12 info Tomcat Connector

11/20 11:28:12 debug command line: -ws IIS -site 0 -enableBuffering -connectionPoolSize 500 -connectionPoolTimeout 60 -reuseConnectionCount 250 -v

11/20 11:28:12 info Version 0.0 is installed.  Supported versions are 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 10.x

11/20 11:28:12 error Version 0.0 is installed.  Supported versions are 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 10.x

com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.WSVersionNotSupportedException: Version 0.0 is installed.  Supported versions are 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 10.x

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.IISInstaller.installConnector(IISInstaller.java:154)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.installConnector(ConnectorInstaller.java:432)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.doIt(ConnectorInstaller.java:372)

at com.adobe.coldfusion.connector.connectorinstaller.ConnectorInstaller.main(ConnectorInstaller.java:887)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

I think I figured it out.... The batch file has this line

"C:\ColdFusion2016\jre\bin\javaw.exe" -Dtrace.ci=1 -jar wsconfig.jar -ws IIS -site "0" -enableBuffering -connectionPoolSize 500 -connectionPoolTimeout 60 -reuseConnectionCount 250 -v

The thing that says -site="0" should really be the name of your site that you want to configure. When I changed the "0" to my local site name, the batch file ran.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I figured it out.... The batch file has this line

"C:\ColdFusion2016\jre\bin\javaw.exe" -Dtrace.ci=1 -jar wsconfig.jar -ws IIS -site "0" -enableBuffering -connectionPoolSize 500 -connectionPoolTimeout 60 -reuseConnectionCount 250 -v

The thing that says -site="0" should really be the name of your site that you want to configure. When I changed the "0" to my local site name, the batch file ran.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation