• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a next-previous page selection "app"

Contributor ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the distant past, I've written a "next-previous" page selector, but I remember (again in the distant past) there was a section that listed pre-created apps that were available for free or pay. If one still exists, I can't find it.

I want to create this type of thing and I don't want to spend a lot of time doing it:

next_previous.jpg

Does anyone know where code (free or priced) that would support this application exists?

Karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you mean the ColdFusion Developer Exchange. It has been inactive for some years now.

You could find a solution, or at least a tip, in the Riaforge, Cflib or Github sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you are referring to the old Macromedia Exchange site, where you could buy/sell ColdFusion UDFs and CFX modules (as well as add-ons for other Macromedia/Adobe products).  Sadly, that site is gone, and all of the content with it.  You might look on CFLib.org or RiaForge.org for something free and open source.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation