Highlighted

Create and configure multiple ColdFusion instances in load balanced environment using scripts

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a method to create and configure multiple ColdFusion instances from the script after the initial silent installation? Note: I have already figured out how to silently install and update default ColdFusion instance (And including multiple instances if I can create them using scripts)

What I'm tying to do is to completely script multiple ColdFusion instances installation (instances with their own Apache websites and configuration files) and configuration ( Ex. deploy settings using .car file) for use in the rapid deployment using docker in the load balanced environment. If this is not possible any other suggestions are welcomed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create and configure multiple ColdFusion instances in load balanced environment using scripts

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a method to create and configure multiple ColdFusion instances from the script after the initial silent installation? Note: I have already figured out how to silently install and update default ColdFusion instance (And including multiple instances if I can create them using scripts)

What I'm tying to do is to completely script multiple ColdFusion instances installation (instances with their own Apache websites and configuration files) and configuration ( Ex. deploy settings using .car file) for use in the rapid deployment using docker in the load balanced environment. If this is not possible any other suggestions are welcomed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2018 0

Have something to add?