Highlighted

Creating Accessible Documents using cfhtmltopdf 2016

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a pdf accessible using cfhtmltopdf 2016. I need to add alt text to images, I have check boxes that need tool tips for screen readers, I have links that need a specific tab order, and I have lists that use bullets but the graphics are read as graphic mc-rev and I would like it to say bullet instead. Is it possible to change these things using cfhtmltopdf 2016?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating Accessible Documents using cfhtmltopdf 2016

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a pdf accessible using cfhtmltopdf 2016. I need to add alt text to images, I have check boxes that need tool tips for screen readers, I have links that need a specific tab order, and I have lists that use bullets but the graphics are read as graphic mc-rev and I would like it to say bullet instead. Is it possible to change these things using cfhtmltopdf 2016?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2019 0

Have something to add?