Highlighted

datasource using database server ID

Engaged ,
Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a datasource to save on ColdFusion server to let user access the database.

I need hardcode user ID and Password to the datasource and the ID and password need to give the highest read writes.

I would like to know is it possible that I do not need hardcode password and ID on the datasource on ColdFusion Server and it can pass user login ID and password to access database users ID and password.

Your help and information is great appreciated,

Regards,

Sourises,

TOPICS
Database access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

datasource using database server ID

Engaged ,
Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a datasource to save on ColdFusion server to let user access the database.

I need hardcode user ID and Password to the datasource and the ID and password need to give the highest read writes.

I would like to know is it possible that I do not need hardcode password and ID on the datasource on ColdFusion Server and it can pass user login ID and password to access database users ID and password.

Your help and information is great appreciated,

Regards,

Sourises,

TOPICS
Database access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 23, 2016 0

Have something to add?