• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dear All, I am new joinee into adobe forum. I need help to migrate webserver from IIS 7 to Apache2.4. We got coldfusion 11 installed on windows 2008R2 machine. It would be great help, If anybody can send document to perform this migration.. Thanks

Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  need help to migrate webserver from IIS 7 to Apache2.4.  We got coldfusion 11 installed on windows 2008R2 machine.  It would be great help, If anybody can send document to perform this migration.. Thanks RK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to ColdFusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe such a document exists.  What actual problems are you facing?  What have you tried so far?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2016 Jun 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Carl has stated, I don't think there is any document that explains "migrating" from IIS to Apache.  Nor is there a migration tool or application that will handle that, for you.  I believe that you just need to install and configure Apache to as close as possible to what you have in IIS, then use ColdFusion wsconfig to change from IIS to Apache; then tweak Apache as necessary.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation