• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

debug output not appearing

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CF9 server suddnely stopped proving debug output. Debug output is set to yes and I've got the correct ip addresses. I have even tried  <cfsetting showDebugOutput= "true">, but nothing appears. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Found the problem. When upgrading to Windows 10, the vpn adapter setting prioritized the server IP instead of my local ip. I tried using the DHCP listed in ipconfig for the VPN but it did not work. I then changed adapter setting for the VPN connection to use my local IP and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the problem. When upgrading to Windows 10, the vpn adapter setting prioritized the server IP instead of my local ip. I tried using the DHCP listed in ipconfig for the VPN but it did not work. I then changed adapter setting for the VPN connection to use my local IP and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation