• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DKIM header in CFMAIL?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm working on getting some email delivered and am being told i need to sign my emails with DKIM.  I have a DKIM key from my hosting provider, but am unsure how to do this in CFMAIL and I cannot find anything on the internet either (or this forum).   Can someone share an example of how I would do this?

Thank you!

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically, DKIM signing is implemented by the SMTP server, not by the client. Who runs your SMTP server?

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hostek.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then you should probably ask them if they will implement it in the SMTP server, or do that yourself if you actually manage the SMTP server they provide.

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation