Highlighted

Does anyone have a report using cfdocument that produces a ledger type report with column headings?

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to see some sample source code of a report with column headings and detail data.  I can't get my column titles in the header to line up with the detail no matter what I do.  Can anyone spare me a good sample?

I have tried to use tables to specify both col headings and detail, but no chance to get them to line up.  There has to be a way.  I can't use the report builder because I need more control of when page breaks print, what data is on each line, etc.  Hopefully some kind soul out there has a good sample.

Thanks!

Dave

TOPICS
Reporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does anyone have a report using cfdocument that produces a ledger type report with column headings?

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to see some sample source code of a report with column headings and detail data.  I can't get my column titles in the header to line up with the detail no matter what I do.  Can anyone spare me a good sample?

I have tried to use tables to specify both col headings and detail, but no chance to get them to line up.  There has to be a way.  I can't use the report builder because I need more control of when page breaks print, what data is on each line, etc.  Hopefully some kind soul out there has a good sample.

Thanks!

Dave

TOPICS
Reporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2014 0

Have something to add?