• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does ColdFusion Builder come with ColdFusion 2016?

Explorer ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company purchased the full version of ColdFusion 2016 a couple of years ago, and I though that ColdFusion Builder came with that.  Does it?  If so, how do we install it.  If not, is there a discount for ColdFusion builder since we purchased the full ColdFusion 2016 product?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  This may be a dumb question, but after we get the license, is the CF Builder software on the same disk/download executable as ColdFusion 2016, or is it a separate disk/download executable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I don't use CF2016 (or CF2018) so I don't know the answer to your question.

In either case, it would not be a problem to download CFB separately from the Adobe Web site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CFBuilder install executable is indeed separate from the CF install, and can be downloaded from coldfusion.com. Note that you can just get the trial version, and on installing you will be asked for the CFB serial number that you would have been given also.  (Note that you should NOT put in the CF license key, but indeed a CFB license key only. See a post I did recently on that.)

FWIW, the CFB install (2016 and above) DOES offer to install CF--which you could decline if you already have CF installed.

Eddie, thanks for the sharing that other post I'd done.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where is the actual link to CFBuilder?

This link - https://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion-builder/download-trial/try.html - Does not download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation