Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download ColdFusion 11 developer edition

Participant ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I want installer for ColdFusion 11 developer edition 64 bit. As usual I went to Adobe - ColdFusion Support Center : More Downloads , but it seems only ColdFusion (2016 release) - Developer Edition (Free) installer is there and for other version the add-on instillers are there.

So, where I can get it?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

You can contact us at cf.install@adobe.com for CF11 installer. Please mention the Operating System and bitness (32/64) of the installer you need?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you did not have the CF 11 installation you are SOL (out of luck).  Any full install will allow you to install only Developers edition if you have CF 11 install already downloaded some where.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try the links that Adobe posted in this thread.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the location is password protected. Can't open it using my Adobe ID and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can contact us at cf.install@adobe.com for CF11 installer. Please mention the Operating System and bitness (32/64) of the installer you need?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation