• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Document Builder

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A client is asking me to upload files in word, pdf, or whatever format.  These documents are legal documents.  The upload is no problem, however, he also wants me to create a screen for him to edit uploaded documents.  The majority of the documents will remain the same, but the parties (Company Names) will change.  He wants to be able to put the two party names in, and then print/download the document for the parties to then sign.

I have not had to do this before and I cannot think of an easy way to do this.  I am thinking I will have to convert the word, pdf, or whatever file to html, then manually create the text fields for every document.  Basically, I will make every documene he uploads an html form.  I will then create a pdf document for the user to print or email.  The main issue is the fact that every html form will have to be created manually and this can get expensive for him and tedious for me.

Does anyone here know of a better way to do this?  If not, how should I go about converting the doc, pdf, etc to html in coldfusion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?