• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with CF2017 HF17

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting: "Registration error for service manager : .http://127.0.0.1:0/PDFgServlet/.Reason: BAD REQUEST and it will not allow me to open any page on my sites." Anyone else see this error or know how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

I figured it out, even though I updated the connectors after I loaded HF16, I had to do it again after this HF. Seems to be working fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad fingers, I ment CF2016.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out, even though I updated the connectors after I loaded HF16, I had to do it again after this HF. Seems to be working fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I see the same error in my coldfusion-out log file after my upgrade to Update-14. What did you do to fix this?

(Right now I'm getting a 503 error when i launch my site and try to navigate to pages)

Thanks

Sajan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sajan,

Please go and check this article where we have mentioned the workaround there. Search for 503 and just check the steps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion-2016-update-14.html 

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Priyanka,

I have gone thru the link and the only change I made is to add the attribute address="::1" to the AJP connector and restarted CF2016 - Now the site pages are up and running fine. Thanks for pointing it out - I have already gone thru the link, but was not sure of this attribute and what impact it has.

But still I see the error in coldfusion-out.log 

Registration error for service manager : .http://127.0.0.1:0/PDFgServlet/.Reason: BAD REQUEST

Is this anyway related to the upgrade or something totally different?

Thanks for the help!

Sajan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sajan,

Glad that it worked. For Add-on, it seems like the port has been modified. It is saying "0". Can you please validate this at your end?

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what that add-on is, have to ask around.

Thanks

Sajan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sajan,

For CF2016, the jetty port is 8989 which you can find in \ColdFusion2016\cfusion\jetty\etc location. Open jetty.xml and look for port 8989. It may be different but if it set to "0". You need to correct it.

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Priyank,

I dont have the prior license information (were at CF 2016 - Update 9) - After having upgraded, I see the message saying 30 day trial - Is there a way to get the earlier license file or infomation to apply to this updated version ?

Thanks

Sajan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sajan,

ColdFusion updates doesn't take backup of licenes.properties file. However, you can check the license.properties file under \ColdFusion2016\cfusion\lib and find out if you have a license listed there or not.

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Priyank,

Since I did not know about backing up license file before the upgrade, believe its gone.

Looked into the license fine in the said path and found it there, but SN is empty. So for testing sake,  I located a QA server and found a license file and tried to replace the contents from QA and restarted CF2016. 

With that, the trial period message is gone, but I see this in the upgraded DEV env:

"You are using the ColdFusion Developer Edition. This free edition provides the features of ColdFusion Enterprise, but can only be accessed from the local machine and two additional IP addresses. The Developer Edition enables you to learn and develop ColdFusion applications on your standalone workstation. To deploy your ColdFusion applications, you will need to purchase a license to the ColdFusion Edition of your choice or utilize ColdFusion hosting services."

I don't see any of this in QA - though both now have the same license file!

Thanks

Sajan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation