• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors in application.log "Unexpected characters found in locale."

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have need seeing a lot of this error in our log.  50 or > at the same second.  Developers feel that is the reason the application is becoming unresponsive and that Clients are calling in about the same time reporting that they are unable to access application.

We are running CF 10 S Update 15 was installed yesterday and problem happened again last night.  We are running an ORACLE database and Window Server 2008 R2.

"Warning","ajp-bio-8012-exec-38","12/15/14","14:41:19","CFADMIN","Unexpected characters found in locale."

over and over again.

Any suggestions?

I have seen one other post on topic and the end result was to not worry about it, but it is troubling all the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Last time I saw information on this there was concern about attempts to hack in to the CF server.

Do you have your /CFIDE publicly available?

Have you read through this thread? Re: Unexpected characters found in locale in log files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last time I saw information on this there was concern about attempts to hack in to the CF server.

Do you have your /CFIDE publicly available?

Have you read through this thread? Re: Unexpected characters found in locale in log files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

/CFIDE is not locked down per the CF 10 Lock down guide.

We are moving to new servers and we will be following this Lock Down Guide for sure.

I have read thread you have given before posting my question.  I guess there is really nothing I can do at this point except do the CFIDE lock down, but seems to be a waist of time at this point with new hardware in the next 2 months.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation