• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXCHANGE 2010 (cfexchange and IMAP)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2010 Sep 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, let me say that I would have loved if this post was about how I was working with cfexchange and Exchange Server 2010, but its not, because cfexchange does not work with Exchange 2010 and never has.  See Bug report 82576 and vote!

Now, since I was not able to use cfexchange, I wrote an email parsing script using CFIMAP that was working until recently.  About the same time, I upgraded Exchange to SP1, I also upgraded CF9 to CF9.01.  Now, I am unable to use the GETHEADERSONLY or GETALL actions of CFIMAP.  I consistently get the following error:

The cause of this exception was: javax.mail.MessagingException: Unable to load BODYSTRUCTURE.

Does anyone else have a similar environment to test to see if CF9 or 9.01 works with CFIMAP on Exchange 2010 SP1?  Your input would be much appreciated.

--Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an old question, but perhaps this will help someone else down the line...  I've run into this problem when accessing GMail using CFIMAP.

The problem is caused by messages that have other messages attached as files.  In GMail, these get converted to "noname.eml" attachments that can only be opened if you download them.

You can confirm this by quarantining all of the inbox files in a separate folder, moving only a couple known-attachment-free messages into the inbox and re-running your script. 

Once you remove all messages that have other messages attached, you should have no more trouble

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation