• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File not found - WEB-INF\exception\coldfusion\filter\FormValidationException.cfm

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing this message in my application log after submitting a form with blank "required" fields. This is happening on a new install of CF11 with lockdown guide measures taken. Can someone tell me how to fix it? 

"Error","ajp-bio-8014-exec-2","09/26/19","22:12:03",,"Exception thrown by error-handling template:"
"Error","ajp-bio-8014-exec-2","09/26/19","22:12:03",,"File not found: drive:\C11\cfusion\wwwroot\WEB-INF\exception\coldfusion\filter\FormValidationException.cfm The specific sequence of files included or processed is: drive:\C11\cfusion\wwwroot\WEB-INF\exception\coldfusion\filter\FormValidationException.cfm'' 

Thanks,

S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that it refers to the path to the file (which it can't find) as "drive:\C11\" suggests that something in your CF configuration has been mistakenly changed from what it should be, like "C:\C11" to this "drive:\C11". Maybe someone was changing something by hand in some config and typed the word "drive". Maybe they meant to change "c" to "d". I don't know where this specific path is set (the error handler in question is the default one, for doing form validation).

If I were in your shoes, I would use a tool to search the entire CF11 folder for any reference to the word "drive:" (or if that doesn't work, try "drive" alone).

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Charlie. It turned out to be a file permission issue. My CFIDE and WEB-INF folder permissions were read/execute for the CF service account. Once I changed permissions to full control the error message went away.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation