Recently I learned that the major browsers will stop supporting Flash-driven apps. So I need an alternative to the existing CF flash-based multi-image upload tool.
Not looking to hard code. Hopefully, there is a similar app to use.
name = "uploadDemo"
addButtonLabel = "Select File(s)"
clearButtonLabel = "Clear"
title="Multiple Image Upload Tool"
You could copy Raymond Camden's cffileupload code. Your directory structure should then look like this:
The steps to follow:
1) Copy the files custom.css, main.js, index.cfm and upload.cfm from Ray's site to your file system, maintaining the directory structure shown.
2) Download the file https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js and save it in your js directory as the file jquery-3.4.1.js.
3) Modify the HTML Head in index.cfm to
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/custom.css">
4) Modify main.js and upload.cfm to your own requirements (for example, to restrict file-size and to determine the allowed MIME types).
5) To start uploading, open index.cfm in the browser