Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form was generating Excel spreadsheet, last week - now it's not

LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2015 Aug 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

I've been working for weeks on a form that will (when submit) generate an Excel spreadsheet, then attach said spreadsheet to an email and send it off.

Basically, once a form has been submit (and after the form data has been validated, server-side), my code takes the form scope, and uses <cfscript> with SpreadsheetNew, SpreadsheetFormatRows, SpreadsheetFormatColumns, SpreadsheetSetCellValue, etc.,  to generate an Excel object.  Then, I use CFMAILPARAM inside a CFMAIL tag to set the object as an attachment, and place the email in spool.

It was working flawlessly, last week (as of Friday, before I left to go home.)  Suddenly, this morning (Monday), it is not working.

I have not changed any code.  Our SA has not updated, upgraded, or changed anything - not the physical server, not the Apache server, not the ColdFusion Server.

The CF logs are showing one line, each:  "The {log name} log has initialized."  That's it.  Nothing more.

Has anyone else had this happen?  Any thoughts on what this could be?

V/r,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?