• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Handler "cfmHandler" has a bad module "IsapiModule" in its module list

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install the Developer version of ColdFusion using IIS... I have all the proper things turned on for Windows Install - ASP (all versions) CGI, etc.  Using a local IP will read regular html files - they load and display properly.  The cfm handlers appear to be in place and in the correct directories but I am still getting the error above.

HELP!  Thanks in advance.

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

wow - 24 hours later... we got it working - the actual IsapiModule and IsapiFilterModule entries were missing from IIS Modules and had to be entered manually.Capture.JPG

Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't mention anything about having run wsconfig after the install.  Have you?

Possible fix:  Scroll to the last post in this thread

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wow - 24 hours later... we got it working - the actual IsapiModule and IsapiFilterModule entries were missing from IIS Modules and had to be entered manually.Capture.JPG

Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation