• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having error in Settings Summary when login as a non administrator user

May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We got an error in coldfusion administrator - settings summary -  when we login by the a user we created other than the administrator.   The error message is "The current user is not authorized to invoke this method. The error occurred in accessmanager.cfc: line 105." Is there a solution for it?

Thanks,

Tak

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug I reported ages ago - Bug#3948798 - Additional CF Administrator users unable to view Settings Summary

Its been fixed now but will not be out until Update 9 for CF11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to update 9 for CF11, but nothing has been fixed.  we still get the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologise for the inconvenience caused. This will be included in the upcoming update surely.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after few months waiting, I still don't see the issue being fixed in the newest update 10.  Did I miss anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the coldfusion administrator page provide error like this, the multiple user account feature is complete useless to our company.  Please advise how we can fix it.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am able to reproduce the issue. Let me check this and get back to you, if you need a patch, please send an email at cf.install@adobe.com

Thanks,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation