• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I use a popup window to send looed data to mysql?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form that collects the personal info then it loops through items so the user can add a row of addition items. ​Upon submitting my form,the personal data is inserted into a mySQL table, it then inserts the items into the items table by a cfloop. It works great but my clients now wants me to incorporate a popup window upon submitting the form. The popup will ask if they "Are sure your order is complete." If yes, then the form is submitted. How can I get the popup window to send the data to the appropriate tables?

Below is the cfloop I am using:

<cfloop from="1" to="#getnumba#" index="idx">

<!--- At first, it displays the original one row form --->

<!--- User enters the data and hits "Add Another" --->

<!--- The page reloads with the data already entered and creates a new blank row that is ready for data entry --->

<tr>

<cfif isdefined ("form.qty#idx#")>

<Td align="center"><cfcfinput type="text" name="qty#idx#" value="#form["qty" & idx]#" size="10" class="right"></TD>

<cfelse>

<Td align="center"><cfcfinput type="text" name="qty#idx#" size="10" class="right"></TD>

</cfif>

<cfif isdefined ("form.item#idx#")>

<Td align="center"><cfcfinput type="text" name="item#idx#" value="#form["item" & idx]#" size="40" class="right"></TD>

<cfelse>

<Td align="center"><cfcfinput type="text" name="item#idx#" size="40" class="right"></TD>

</cfif>

<cfif isdefined ("form.unit#idx#")>

<Td align="center"><cfcfinput type="text" name="unit#idx#" value="#form["unit" & idx]#" size="10" class="right"></TD>

<cfelse>

<Td align="center"><cfcfinput type="text" name="unit#idx#" size="10" class="right"></TD>

</cfif>

<cfif isdefined ("form.total#idx#")>

<Td align="center"><cfcfinput type="text" name="total#idx#" value="#form["total" & idx]#" size="10" class="right"></TD>

<cfelse>

<Td align="center"><cfcfinput type="text" name="total#idx#" size="10" class="right"></TD>

</cfif>

<td align="center"><cfinput type="button" name="add" value="Add Another Item" onClick="javascript:getnutherline();"></td>

</tr>          

</cfloop>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?