• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I convert this?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the Google QR code generator and I cannot read the response. If you go here: https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=150x150&cht=qr&chl=123456 it will produce a PNG image of a QR code with 123456 in its message. 

When I try to read the filecontent of a cfhttp response I get this:

‰PNG  IHDR±±KË’bKGDÿÿÿ ½§“ÒIDATxœíÝAnÛ0@Áºèý¯œ.² ž7*ÃOËéÌ>²<fd’����_ðÅïWß·£ J”&(MPš 4Ai‚Ò¥ J”&(MPš 4Ai‚Ò¥ J”&(MPš 4Ai‚ú³ñZ�ÇcãÕþÕ•ÅKÏwøüWWžbí¯æì]¸eœ 4Ai‚Ò¥ jç¼ãÙÜFW¾çïš ¬=ÅkŸý;Œ”&(MPš 4AÍÎ;ž­}g>¹Û•wk÷sÿgÿdœ 4Ai‚Ò¥ êô¼ã¤µ_Cíše¼/㥠J”&(MP?yÞ±6ƒ˜{ßñ.Œ”&(MPš 4A�žwÜÿûÜê‰û?û'㥠J”&(MP³óŽ×îòtÅ®®®\ù]'(MPš 4Ai‚z¼Ë?áxs±Æ8Ai‚Ò¥ JÔéó;v­ž˜;eãµ{UÍÝáuÆ J”&(MPš NŸß±k�öÜÜd—“ÏåÜ@fi‚Ò¥ JÔÎyÇÜʈ]Wž{—±ëÊwØMË8Ai‚Ò¥ JÔìúŽ]3ˆ]oÞåä¾×2NPš 4Ai‚Ò5»¾c×7ÿµÏºbnFóÚ•,ßaœ 4Ai‚Ò¥ êÿÚÏêäê‰÷}·bœ 4Ai‚Ò¥ êô~VsN¾;˜; ý+>Œ”&(MPš 4A�ÞÏj—¹ÄÜìi×=[WÎiš 4Ai‚Ò5;ïxv·_�\…±öék×ù㥠J”&(MP§ç'�Ü�öä�iÆ J”&(MPš ~ò¼cמ½s+Íï9[1NPš 4Ai‚ÒuzÞqr¿¦¹½vOž$¸ëÊ×'(MPš 4Ai‚š�wÜíwD'Ï1\»Ÿ¹ÏºÎ8Ai‚Ò¥ JÔO>¿ƒ5Æ J”&(MPš 4Ai‚Ò¥ J”&(MPš 4Ai‚Ò¥ J”&(MPš 4Ai‚Ò¥ ê/ëÞpÌ°/IEND®B`‚

What do I do with this? I have tried writing to a file with a PNG extension but the file displays nothing. Is there a conversion I need to make?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

CFHTTP has a getAsBinary attribute. Set this to "yes". Then, you should be able to use CFFILE to write it to disk. Note that even the smallest binary file will be much larger than the snippet of stuff you show in your post.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CFHTTP has a getAsBinary attribute. Set this to "yes". Then, you should be able to use CFFILE to write it to disk. Note that even the smallest binary file will be much larger than the snippet of stuff you show in your post.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dave Watts,

Thank you very much for your time. As you know... this did solve my issue.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation