• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I uninstall ColdFusion 10 from my machine. I have uninstalled the .net service and the jetty service but it will not let me uninstall the coldfusion 10 service with odbc services. the error is error: loading: c:\coldfusion10\jre\bin\msvcr.dll

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I put all the information in the ? but here it is again:  "How do I uninstall ColdFusion 10 from my machine.  I have uninstalled the .net service and the jetty service but it will not let me uninstall the coldfusion 10 service with odbc services.  the error is error: loading: c:\coldfusion10\jre\bin\msvcr.dll."

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2016 Jan 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you should have uninstalled the ColdFusion service first. What I would do at this point, is:

1) reinstall all the services;

2) uninstall the ColdFusion service;

3) restart Windows, then uninstall any other remaining services.

You might want to use Revo as uninstaller. (There is a free version.) Revo verifies that all the files and registry values are deleted after you uninstall a service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation