Highlighted

How to add Delete button for every row in Datagrid?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a datagrid which shows data for the columns named username, role, gender, emailid, password. I want to add a delete button to every row in datagrid so that when it is clicked only that entry gets deleted from database.[Using COLD FUSION]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add Delete button for every row in Datagrid?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a datagrid which shows data for the columns named username, role, gender, emailid, password. I want to add a delete button to every row in datagrid so that when it is clicked only that entry gets deleted from database.[Using COLD FUSION]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY would you include a field for password, in this datagrid???  Pw should be eliminated, using a different form for editing the password, just as a security measure.  Putting everyone's password into one page is not a good idea, as even if they are displayed in a password input, all one has to do is View Source to see all of them.

As far as your question, I've never worked with datagrids as CF UI is outdated and should not be used.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Password was encrypted...I know ColdFusion was outdated but I should use CF Tech

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2019 0