• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Coldfusion 2018 Scheduled tasks

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on setting up the scheduled tasks in coldfusion 2018. I have already configured it in the cluster mode and its working.

Our concern is that we have to create ITaskEventHandlers scripts for each app on the coldfusion document root source folder of the file system.

For example document root is /disk1/cfdata/source and the folder called scheduler has to reside here, for example /disk1/cfdata/source/scheduler and apps paths are /disk1/cfdata/source/webapps/app1, /disk1/cfdata/source/webapps/app2

I think that ITaskEventHandlers scripts should be in the app folder along side the other source code and not outside in the centralized location. Can this be changed so ITaskEventHandlers scripts are in the source code?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am supposing that, by ITaskEventHandlers scripts, you mean ITaskEventHandler CFCs or CFMs in which such CFCs are invoked. In which case, I don't see any problem.

ITaskEventHandler is designed for extensibility and flexibility. You can tailor each ITaskEventHandler CFC to specific needs, then place it at the location you consider best. So long as each CFC extends CFIDE.scheduler.ITaskEventHandler. That is the key enabler of the flexibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation